Abstract submission is possible from August 16 until September 27 (extended).
Abstract submission is free and possible only after the completion of type 1 or 2 registration.
To submit an abstract,
1. Download a template Word file (SURNAME_oxford_abstract.docx) from below.
2. Fill the file by overwriting the instruction, and complete an abstract. Please do not change the file format.
3. Rename the file by using your real SURNAME (e.g., BIDEN_oxford_abstract.docx) and save it.
4. Send the file to us by email at the abstract submission-specific email address, oxford.abstract(at)gmail.com (when emailing, replace (at) with @ ) with the following information in the email text.
First author’s name (Given name SURNAME):
Primary email address (*):
Secondary email address (optional):
Type of completed registration
Date of registration completion
* Please use the same email address in the registration and abstract submission.
Please agree that the abstracts may be edited, e.g., to unify the format, and that the abstracts are posted on the Conference web site before, during and after the meeting.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed, and some of them will be selected for oral sessions.